FusionPKG is a market leader of luxury packaging and turnkey formulas to the beauty industry. We are a fast paced, high-energy, entrepreneurial company with a stellar reputation for quality and innovation.
The Sales Executive is a vital contributor within the Sales Organization. The highly motivated Sales Executive will service existing east coast clients as well as target and prospect new business opportunities. This role will educate and influence the market on our product lines to build strong long-term relationships. The Sales Executive will collaborate with customers to deliver stock and custom packaging as well as Turnkey beauty solutions.
This multi-faceted role is best suited for an individual who has the ability to capitalize on relevant opportunities and has a vision-oriented perspective. They will thrive on making in roads and delivering polished presentations necessary to win. They will be able to cultivate key relationships and utilize problem-solving skills to drive customer loyalty. At FusionPKG, you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced strategic environment, where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, secure and nurture business in the direct sale of airless and atmospheric dispensing systems, tubes, jars and color cosmetics packaging as well as turnkey beauty solutions to beauty markets using consultative selling skills.
- Be a trusted solution expert: share technical and industry knowledge to clarify customer requirements and our ability to meet those requirements
- Utilize skill and agility to build new and existing accounts across multiple functions including Purchasing, Packaging Development and Marketing
- Solicit new accounts through past relationships, leads or cold calling; Focus on attainment of annual sales goals through the Fusion business review process, new account development and account retention; Attend and cultivate new prospects through 2 to 3 annual trade show
- Produce and present sales proposals to customers demonstrating our ability to offer creative solutions-based programs
- Interface and coordinate with Fusion’s in-house design and development team to provide customers with creative and innovative beauty solutions
- Work closely with customers throughout a project’s life cycle; Troubleshoot and respond appropriately to customer issues
- Responsible for the appropriate and timely completion of customer correspondence and sample and quote requests
- Responsible for the appropriate and timely completion of all field reports such as meeting recaps, weekly reports, expense reports as well as various administrative tasks as requested
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities, including sales calls, meeting appointments, closes sales, and follow up activity
- Participate in sales training and development programs to enhance sales competencies
- Lead or participate in other assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 5-7 years successful sales experience with a beauty packaging company or similar company supplying to beauty brands.
- Verifiable track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals; Strategic sales planning skills
- Will also consider strong sales background in a cross-market industry selling to the personal care market
- Ability to work unencumbered by a previous noncompete agreement
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Some geographical regional travel required; up to 40%
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment and physical demands are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting.
The employee is frequently required to be in a stationary position and regularly use the computer keyboard and mouse and will view the computer monitor frequently. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.