FusionPKG is a dynamic supplier that offers innovative packaging solutions to beauty brands. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our lively team. The role offers exposure to all aspects multi-divisional accounting and provides opportunities for learning and growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively participate in accounts payable (A/P) and accounts receivable (A/R) processes.
- Complete collection emails and calls to customers as part of the accounts receivable process.
- Prepare journal entries, conduct account reconciliations, and perform analyses to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial data for month end close.
- Participate in monthly Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls and audits.
- Assist with financial analyses, which involve interpreting financial data, identifying trends, and making recommendations to management.
- Spearhead projects that contribute to the improvement of accounting and financial processes.
- Develop and maintain documented procedures for accounting and financial functions to ensure consistency and efficiency in operations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related fields from an accredited college or university.
- At least 2+ years of experience in accounting with multi-division environments preferred.
- Salesforce and Blackline experience is a plus.
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness in tasks and documentation and the ability to recognize inconsistencies and discrepancies in data.
- Approach problem-solving in a logical, systematic, and sequential manner.
- Proactively address tasks and challenges.
- Willingness to embrace change and the agility to adapt in a fast pace working environment.
- Results driven.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding payroll, financial, and employment-related data.
- Remote work Mondays and Fridays.
- Beauty Samples.
- Beauty Industry Lunch and Learns.
- Educational Opportunities.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW